Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- Develop and foster collaboration and good relations among harbour masters within PMAWCA ports;
- Collect and share professional information with members and to provide any other services when needed;
- Promote the safe, secure, efficient and environmentally sound conduct of marine operations in port waters.
The Network’s inaugural elected Bureau members are the following who will serve a mandate of 2 years:
- Chairman : Captain Kabara MANSARE, Harbour Master, Port of Conakry (GUINEE) ;
- Vice Chairman: Captain Afadji EBENEZER , Harbour Master, Port of Tema (GHANA)
- Rapporteur (Francophone): Capitain Alain KOUA NGOULHOUD , PFSO, Port of Pointe-Noire (CONGO)
- Rapporteur (Anglophone): Mr. Umar Bala Mohammad, PFSO – Tin Can Island Port of Nigerian Ports Authority (NIGERIA)
- Rapporteur (lusophone) : to be elected at a later date
- Each Harbour Master of a PMAWCA member port shall be a Regular Member
- Each PFSO/PSO of a PMAWCA member port shall be an Associate Member
- Any person or organization with similar interest may be admitted as an Observer
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.