These are usually conducted by the various Technical Committees (TCs) of the Association and contained in their respective reports. Other studies that are conducted outside the TCs are mostly donor funded studies. In the last decade, PMAWCA has not benefited from any such studies.
However, since 2011, the Association has initiated contacts with relevant agencies and partners to conduct studies and or fund technical capacity building on the following subjects:
- Study seminar on the Management of Ships’ Ballast Water in Ports
- Study on Capacity Building in Maintenance, Energy Efficiency, Safety Quality and Environment (QSE) for the improvement of the competitiveness of the Ports of West and Central Africa’’,
- Study on the “Development of Cruise Tourism – Evaluation of Cruising Tourism Activities, Policy and Development in West and Central Africa’’
- Study Seminar on the Port Community System and Single Windows. will be attended this year click here to get more information…
- Study on Harmonization of Port Performance Indicators and Statistics – Project realized, click here to get the final report…;
- Proposed EU project to support African Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) countries titled “Support to the maritime transport sector in Africa: development of port database mechanisms, marine environment protection and emergency response”.