Prospective benefits to PMAWCA Members
- Privileged access to the top echelons of Port Authorities within the PMAWCA members to learn from best practices, promotes and explore business opportunities:
- Opportunity to meet and network with the Managing Directors of member ports during the annual Council meetings
- Obligation by member ports to assist or facilitate any requests in matters relating to information needs or business links from members.
iii. For ports and terminal operators, opportunity to meet and share knowledge on best practices to enhance service quality and customer satisfaction;
- Opportunity to benefit from technical assistance leveraging on PMAWCA expert knowledge of the industry at minimal or no cost.
- Obligation by the Secretariat to facilitate access to all member organizations to pursue business interest.
- Broader visibility through the PMAWCA platform to market services, prospect new shippers and create other commercial partnerships
- Free participation in PMAWCA meetings and access to related documentation
- Free listing of company e-address and logo link on PMAWCA website
iii. Option to place adverts on PMAWCA website at special rates
Participation in PMAWCA international exhibitions at special rates
Privileged access to port sector information relating to port tariffs, Customs cargo clearance administrative procedures and hinterland transit information.
Among other benefits, this will aid informed planning towards potential new markets to explore, informed investment and operational logistics decision-making, and thus position the member appropriately to offer improved services to clients and increase market share.